TRBC is the abbreviation for Thomas Road Baptist Church, which is located in central Virginia. TRBC is the mother church for the world’s largest Christian university (Liberty University) and is pastored by Jonathan Falwell. Celebrating its 56th year of international ministry, Thomas Road Baptist Church is impacting the world through more than 20 major ministry organizations. The most-visible include:
- Falwell Center for Church Planting: Evangelistic and church-planting organization that strategically trains pastors to impact their local communities and villages.
- Gleaning For The World: Humanitarian aid organization that provides efficient delivery of high quality life-saving supplies to victims of poverty and devastation.
- Liberty Godparent Home: Pro-life organization that provides a safe refuge for young girls who choose life from their unborn babies.
- Elim Home for Alcohol/Drug-Addicted Men: Ministry organization with extensive short-term programs that assist me who desire to break addictive habits and behaviors.
- One-on-One with Pastor Jonathan: Daily 90-second audio devotionals prepared by Jonathan Falwell. Available on radio stations throughout the U.S. and everywhere through online podcasting, these daily devotionals are meant to encourage you in your daily walk with Christ.
- Thomas Road with Jonathan Falwell: Weekly television program that is a snap shot of the weekly Sunday morning worship services at Thomas Road Baptist Church. It is available online and on several national television channels.
- Red Tie Music: Music publishing ministry that takes the songs written and performed at Thomas Road Baptist Church and makes them available for churches and ministries around the world to utilize with their choirs, small groups and music ministry teams.
- Liberty Christian Academy: Pre-k through high school that offers full academic, athletic and spiritual programs for more than 2,000 students annually.
For more information on the local church in Lynchburg, VA, click here.